Welcome to Lending eBook - We Support the following devices
Lending eBooks is now 100% FREE! We are a very unique ebook lending service! We allow users to borrow and lend books to each other from both Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Whether you have an e-reader, tablet, smartphone, iOS or Android device our service will be compatible.
Both Amazon and B&N allow people to share select books you might have purchased from their online store. These books can be lent for up to two weeks to your friends and our community. Once the borrower is done with your book or two weeks is up, it bounces back to the lender.
Our service allows people who have the same taste in books to meet new friends and lend books to each other! This not only saves trees but saves people money. While you lend and borrow books we will reward you with special acvehiments and rewards. You can earn special badges just by visiting the website during special occasions.
Lendingebook offers many innovative services to make lending easy and enjoyable. We offer an extensive feedback system that lets you rate the lender and borrower. When you search for books we rank the most reliabile people with a history of lending out quality books to other people.
We allow anyone with a device that has the Amazon or Barnes and Noble system to enjoy borrowing and lending. We support all of those companies e-readers and also many other platforms. You can currently get the official apps on Apple, Blackberry and Android devices.
- The Heretic: A Templar Chronicles novel (Volume 1) Book one in the internationally bestselling urban fantasy series by the author of EYES TO SEE and BY THE BLOOD OF HEROES. Boston SWAT officer Cade Williams didn't believe in the supernatural until a chance meeting with a fallen angel left his wife dead and him holding on to life by the thinnest of margins. When he was discharged from the hospital, scarred body and soul, he discovered the encounter had left him with a few otherworldly talents of his own. Now, several years later, Knight Commander Cade Williams runs the elite Templar combat unit known as the Echo Team, which puts him in the perfect position to search for the creature that attacked his family that night. His efforts yield little success, however, until a cabal of necromancers attempts to seize an ancient Templar artifact for their own nefarious purposes and gives him the first real lead he's had in ages. Cade sets out to find the necromancers, and through them the Adversary, only to discover something much worse...<img src="//bit.ly/14AvZ9t" align="left" /> Books in the Templar Chronicles series:The Heretic (Book One)A Scream of Angels (Book Two)A Tear in the Sky (Book Three)Infernal Games (Book Four)Judgment Day (Book Five - coming 2013)The Templar Chronicles Omnibus edition
- The Wind Through the Keyhole: A Dark Tower Novel (The Dark Tower) In a storytelling tour de force, Stephen King explores an uncharted corner of the Dark Tower universe— and the early days of the gunslinger Roland—with the twice-told tale of a murderous shape-shifter, a “skin-man” who inspires fear and wonder, fantasies and bedtime stories, and one boy’s savagely real nightmares.
- Song of Susannah (The Dark Tower, Book 6) SONG OF SUSANNAH THE DARK TOWER VI Susannah Dean is possessed, her body a living vessel for the demon-mother Mia. Something is growing inside Susannah's belly, something terrible, and soon she will give birth to Mia's "chap." But three unlikely allies are following them from New York City to the border of End World, hoping to prevent the unthinkable. Meanwhile, Eddie and Roland have tumbled into the state of Maine -- where the author of a novel called 'Salem's Lot is about to meet his destiny....
- The Dark Tower (The Dark Tower, Book 7) Creating "true narrative magic" (The Washington Post) at every revelatory turn, Stephen King surpasses all expectation in the stunning final volume of his seven-part epic masterwork. Entwining stories and worlds from a vast and complex canvas, here is the conclusion readers have long awaited -- breath-takingly imaginative, boldly visionary, and wholly entertaining. Roland Deschain and his ka-tet have journeyed together and apart, scattered far and wide across multilayered worlds of wheres and whens. The destinies of Roland, Susannah, Jake, Father Callahan, Oy, and Eddie are bound in the Dark Tower itself, which now pulls them ever closer to their own endings and beginnings . . . and into a maelstrom of emotion, violence, and discovery.
- Forsaken - A Novel of Art, Evil, and Insanity "Finally! A True Horror Novel!"YOU'RE LIVING THE DREAM...A beautiful house, a loving wife. Two kids, a dog, and a professorship teaching art restoration at the local university. Your name is Dan Rineheart. You've got it all....BUT ALL DREAMS MUST END.On the cusp of autumn a mysterious painting arrives. No name. No date. No signature or frame. Only a note that reads: Here in art, denial. It's a disturbing work of grotesque perfection; two children with cruel eyes, a window onto an endless field, and a dying tree on top of a hill. A work of art... that changes with each viewing.SO BEGINS THE NIGHTMARE......Where wretched children crawl from a canvas prison to stalk the quiet halls of this happy home....Where painted clocks tick-tock away in the dark hours before dawn, and a missing dog whimpers from between the walls....Where all answers lead to a dark artist and an impossible creation, a cursed canvas with a twisted past......AND A HORROR THAT WILL DEVOUR ALL.Curl up, if you dare, with a dark novel readers are calling: "Beautifully written" -- "A Must Read!" -- "Stunning" -- "The Scariest book EVER!" FORSAKEN is an intelligent blend of ghost story, suburban supernatural thriller, haunted house, and mystery. Perfectly written for fans of early Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and Peter Straub, it's a terrifying tale of secrets and lies, of nightmares made flesh; where the scariest stories are the ones that coldly whisper into your ear until madness and death are a welcome gift.Lock your door.Turn on the lights.Do NOT read FORSAKEN late at night
- The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels) Murdered contortionists aren’t exactly what Vivienne signed up for when she ran away to join the circus. But like most things under the big top, nothing is what it seems. With a past she can't quite remember, Vivienne finds that running away forever might not be as appealing as it once sounded—because forever means something quite different at the Cirque des Immortels.Aided by her friends Kingston—a feisty stage magician whose magic is quickly stealing her heart—and his sarcastic assistant Melody, Vivienne finds herself racing against the clock to discover the culprit behind a series of deaths that should be impossible. However, the answer she seeks might reveal more about her own bloody past—and future—than she bargains for.The show's just beginning. Step right up...The Immortal Circus is the first book in the Cirque des Immortels trilogy.Episode ListThis book was initially released in episodes as a Kindle Serial. All episodes are now available for immediate download as a complete book. Learn more about Kindle SerialsEpisode 1: Released on December 4, 2012. 55 pages. Vivienne's still trying to get used to life in the circus, what with its debaucherous after-parties and magical cast. The murdered contortionist isn't helping her feel any more at home, either. Especially not when she's the only one intent on finding the killer.Episode 2: Released on December 18, 2012. 54 pages. It seems the contortionist isn't the only to fall prey to the unseen murderer...and it sounds like there is more to come. Who would have thought the strangest show on earth was locked in a centuries-old rivalry between the Faerie Courts?Episode 3: Released on December 31, 2012. 59 pages. Vivienne thought the worst was over, but now the threat is getting personal. Can she protect her faltering friends before it's too late?Episode 4: Released on January 15, 2013. 48 pages. Now, Vivienne doesn't know who to trust; someone's been messing with her memories. And that might very well make her the next on the chopping block.Episode 5: Released on January 29, 2013 (Final Episode). 60 pages. The Courts finally collide in a battle that could determine the fate of the mortal—and immortal—world. Is Vivienne the tool needed to bring peace? Or will she be the weapon that brings about the end?
- The Distant Land of My Father (Harvest Book) Anna, the narrator of this riveting first novel, lives in a storybook world: exotic pre- World War II Shanghai, with handsome young parents, wealth, and comfort. Her father, the son of missionaries, leads a charmed and secretive life, though his greatest joy is sharing his beloved city with his only daughter. Yet when Anna and her mother flee Japanese-occupied Shanghai to return to California, he stays behind, believing his connections and a little bit of luck will keep him safe. Through Anna's memories and her father's journals we learn of his fall from charismatic millionaire to tortured prisoner, in a story of betrayal and reconciliation that spans two continents. The Distant Land of My Father, a breathtaking and richly lyrical debut, unfolds to reveal an enduring family love through tragic circumstances.National Bestseller
- The Book Thief It’s just a small story really, about among other things: a girl, some words, an accordionist, some fanatical Germans, a Jewish fist-fighter, and quite a lot of thievery. . . .Set during World War II in Germany, Markus Zusak’s groundbreaking new novel is the story of Liesel Meminger, a foster girl living outside of Munich. Liesel scratches out a meager existence for herself by stealing when she encounters something she can’t resist–books. With the help of her accordion-playing foster father, she learns to read and shares her stolen books with her neighbors during bombing raids as well as with the Jewish man hidden in her basement before he is marched to Dachau.This is an unforgettable story about the ability of books to feed the soul.
- The Help In pitch-perfect voices, Kathryn Stockett creates three extraordinary women whose determination to start a movement of their own forever changes a town, and the way women - mothers, daughters, caregivers, friends - view one another. A deeply moving novel filled with poignancy, humor, and hope, The Help is a timeless and universal story about the lines we abide by, and the ones we don't.